- An initial phone consultation is required to begin services. This call is of no charge to you.
- Initial session is $200 for a 60 minute session
- $150 per session for 45 minute individual therapy
- $200 per hour for psychological testing
Psychological Testing Fees apply to time spent interviewing, administering/scoring tests, reviewing documents, telephone conversations and correspondence. In addition I charge $100 per page of written reports. This covers research and report writing. On average neuropsychological and learning disability reports are between 7 and 15 pages (excluding tables). One-hour feedback for completed evaluations is included in the cost of the evaluation.
I do take limited insurance plans, please contact me for more information. I will also provide super bills for out-of-network coverage, this is when you should contact your insurance provider for coverage information. I will need an copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, credit cards, and PayPal. I do not accept checks.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!